Saturday, May 18, 2013

Starting Fresh

I guess I started this blog for many reasons. The first is that as a recent graduate, I'm trying to hone my skills as a writer and find my niche. The second is that I think it might be kind of cool to share my writing and life with the world. I'm about as geeky as a girl can get and that is not always a bad thing. 

I like movies, comics and anime as much as the next guy, err girl and I'm always reading or watching something new. I love technology and although sometimes it takes me  awhile to get my hand on it, I love talking about it.  So join me, if you will, as I explore all things geeky, nerdy and down right fun. You might even get to read some cool stories along the way.

This is the She Geek signing off for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment